What do they want us to face you’re wondering?
If you currently have a Connect IQ™ compatible smartwatch or fitness tracker, we have some great news for you! Face-It™ is an exciting new watch face application that allows users to upload any photo from their compatible smartphone to their smartwatch face for the ultimate in personal customization.
Is it easy to do? Garmin as usual has made this an extremely easy process for users with the following instructions:
1. Users download the free app from either the App Store℠ or on Google Play™
2. Then select an image from their photo library
3. Choose their clock style
4. Send it wirelessly to your device for a completely customized watch face.
“We’re excited to announce the Face-It app which brings watch face customization to the fingertips of the user” said Dan Bartel, Garmin vice president of worldwide sales. “With Face-It your watch face options are no longer limited to those available to everyone – you can completely personalize your device to reflect you.”
What Connect IQ wearables are compatible with Face-IT?
The Face-IT app can create custom watch faces for the following Connect IQ compatible wearables: fēnix® 3, fēnix 3 HR, vívoactive®, vívoactive HR, Forerunner® 230, Forerunner 235, Forerunner 630, Forerunner 735XT, Forerunner 920XT, D2™ Bravo, D2 Bravo Titanium, epix™, quatix® 3 and tactix® Bravo.
If I don’t have a Connect IQ wearable, why should I get one?
- Well one of the biggest reasons is the history of the platform. The Connect IQ was the first-ever open platform for third party developers
- Over 2,000 Apps to choose from to fit every lifestyle and need
- Free Apps, Watch Faces, and Data Fields
- Since 2014, they have delivered over 13 million downloads and updates to their user
This is just another example of Garmin staying ahead of the game and supplying their user base with the form and functionality to assist in achieving a healthy and active lifestyle. Whether we are the runner of the office, Saturday morning cyclist, a couple of Sunday morning couch potatoes, or cross training fanatic — Our team here can’t wait to have a play around with this new Connect IQ app — How about you?
Stay tuned to www.iwearthetech.com for the latest in News, Reviews, and Trends in Wearable Technology. We deliver our Editors Hot Picks in Virtual Reality, Smartwatches, Fitness Trackers, Running Technology, and Intelligent Apparel. We find Wearable Technology that Fits You!