It is important when selecting a wearable fitness tracker to evaluate if you want waterproofing, GPS, battery life, or preprogrammed workouts to motivate you that extra mile.
If you’re searching for a short summary of the good, the bad, and the bottom line about Fitness Blaze, you will find it here.
We have summarized a few important points to consider whether this device is right for you:
- All in all, Fitbit Blaze is a fantastic product with a comfortable design
- Blaze features a large and easily readable display, great-looking accessories
- Solid 4-day battery life
- The Blaze also works with both Android phones and iPhones
- Blaze is a bit too wide for some users
- The pop-out design for charging and swapping bans feels somewhat clunky
- Blaze comes with Fitstar workouts-critics
- Not waterproof-there’s the fact that you can’t wear it in the shower or for swimmer
Overall the verdict is mixed on this Fitness Tracker; Fitbit Blaze is a good smartwatch that gets plenty of things right—including price, comfort, and features. But it also isn’t the best design for everyone.